No Dental Insurance? NO PROBLEM!
We are now offering our patients quality, affordable dental care in Haledon, New Jersey! Stop paying full price at the dentist and visit Drs. Lembo and Jaffin!
Call Belmont Dental Associates Now 973-790-4494
Belmont Dental Plan
|A. Single person|
|B. Couple (living at same address)|
|C. Family (Mother/Father plus child(ren)|
Services Available When Becoming a Belmont Dental Plan Member
- Periodic Exam – Two (2) non-periodontal cleanings at 6-month intervals per plan year.
- Limited Emergency Exam – Two (2) emergency exams per plan year (diagnosed treatment excluded).
- Full Mouth X-Rays
- Bitewing X-Rays (4)
- Prophylaxis (Cleaning)- Adult
- Prophylaxis (Cleaning)- Child
- Topical Flouride Application
Save More Money With The Belmont Dental Plan As Time Goes On!
Tier 1 (Year 1)
- 0 – 12 months of Plan Participation receives 10% off usual fee schedule
- 5% off Cosmetic/Elective Dentistry*
Tier 2 (Year 2)
- 13-24 months of Plan Participation receives 20% of usual fee schedule.
- 10% off Cosmetic/Elective Dentistry*
Tier 3 (Year 3+)
- 25+ months of Plan Participation receives 30% off fee schedule.
- 15% off Cosmetic/Elective Dentistry*
*Cosmetic Dentistry: Elective non-essential (non-disease based) treatment. Includes services such as teeth whitening (bleaching), porcelain veneers, and elective replacement restorations not related to disease.
More About the Belmont Dental Plan
Everyone wants to be healthy…right? Well, what you might not know is that maintaining healthy teeth and gums is vital to not only our dental health, but also our overall health and well-being. Yet, many people forgo the dental care they need due to the high costs of treatment or because of dental insurance issues. At Belmont Dental Associates, we CARE, and we want to help. We have created a special discount plan to offer to our existing and new patients to provide an affordable solution…BELMONT DENTAL PLAN!
The Belmont Dental Plan (BDP) is a system that allows the participant to pay for services and discounts on a monthly basis. The longer you remain on the plan, the greater the discounts. Based on our unique “tier system,” your investment pays for itself. BDP cannot be combined with any other discounts or plans. Benefits are based on a 12-month term with convenient automatic renewal. Our plan is designed to give you the opportunity to have affordable, quality dental care without any lapse in coverage or treatment. Welcome to our Belmont Dental Plan! We look forward to serving you and your family’s dental needs.
- What is the BELMONT DENTAL PLAN (BDP) and how does it benefit you? BDP provides reduced rates for quality dentistry to individuals, families and groups. BDP is NOT insurance; it is an alternative to insurance that allows members to pay reduced fees for dental services. Based on our plans, you can save from 5% to 100% of the regular dentist’s fees by joining BDP. The plan is designed to be used in the office of Belmont Dental Associates, including services provided by Dr. Dominick Lembo, and any associates or specialists approved in his office.
- Dental insurance can be very costly. With most insurance plans, there are annual maximums, deductibles and waiting periods for certain treatments. Most insurance coverage for basic and major procedures are covered at a percentage only; therefore, there is still a significant out-of-pocket expense. There can also be clauses that do not cover cosmetic dentistry, implants, replacements for teeth missing prior to the effective date of coverage, etc.
- BDP can be used in conjunction with your dental insurance after your dental insurance plan maximum has been reached. Most insurance plans max out at $1000-$2000 per year. We understand that many treatment plans presented to patients exceed these maximums, making all other work full out-of-pocket expense to the patient. With BDP, your out-of-pocket after insurance max will be much less!
- BDP has NO annual maximum, NO deductibles, NO waiting periods, and NO pre-existing condition clauses. Plus, cosmetic dentistry and implants are offered at a reduced rate.
- Our goal is to make certain that everyone has the opportunity to have the affordable, quality dental treatment that they need and want. BDP can accommodate individuals, couples (married or non-married), families and corporate groups.
- You choose the plan that is appropriate for you. The couple plan allows two people in the same household (domestic partners, roommates, etc.) to participate. The family plan includes members, spouses and all dependent children under the age of 13.
- It’s easy to sign up with BDP. Just complete the enrollment in person at our office, on-line or over the phone; and when we receive it with your payment, you will receive your membership card, which entitles you to our special reduced fees for services. Memberships are active as soon as the application is processed, and payment is received. Coverage is valid for one year from the date of enrollment. Coverage will then be automatically renewed on an annual basis.